What To Bring To Tryouts
- A printed copy of the SRVA registration form.
- You will be given the chance to print the registration form when you complete the online registration
- Players will not be allowed to tryout without a copy of the registration.
- A printed copy of the Medical Release form.
***Please note that both of these forms MUST be preprinted with your Name, birthdate, etc. from the SRVA Website.
- All Age groups will have multiple days of tryouts and players should plan on attending all days.
- Players should tryout for the youngest age group they are eligible for (see age definitions in the Tryout Schedule below).
- Registration desk will open approximately one hour prior to tryouts.