- Complete our Online Registration Form. Please verify that all your personal information is correct, including birth date, grade, height, and graduation year (this should be your High School graduation year).
- The registration fee for tryouts is $40 and can be paid online with a credit or debit card or with cash or check during check-in.
- The tryout fee includes a Prolink t-shirt that must be worn during tryouts
- Online registration will close 24 hours before tryouts. Walk-ins are welcome, however the fee increases to $50.
- Register with the Southern Region Volleyball Association at www.srva.org.
- Please note, SRVA Registration will not open until September 15th
- DO NOT pay any SRVA fees. These fees will be paid by the club.
What To Bring To Tryouts
- A printed copy of the SRVA registration form.
- You will be given the chance to print the registration form when you complete the online registration
- Players will not be allowed to tryout without a copy of the registration.
- A printed copy of the Medical Release form.
***Please note that both of these forms MUST be preprinted with your Name, birthdate, etc. from the SRVA Website.
- All Age groups will have multiple days of tryouts and players should plan on attending all days.
- Players should tryout for the youngest age group they are eligible for (see age definitions in the Tryout Schedule below).
- Registration desk will open approximately one hour prior to tryouts.